ISGyP LiVE Journal Club
with Dr. Natalie Banet
Welcome! ISGyP LiVE is a monthly, online gynecologic pathology journal club hosted by Dr. Natalie Banet and affiliated with ISGyP.
Here’s the key information:
- Free to join.
- Third Wednesday of every month.
- 12pm-1pm Eastern (US) time, via Zoom.
New topics will be discussed each month. Discussion will include anyone who wishes to participate. Archived recording are also available for free.
→ Click here to join the next journal club!
Schedule & archive
- January: Fallopian Tubes
- February: Peritoneal
- March: Endometrium
- April: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- May: Ovary, Sex cord-stromal tumors
- June: Cervix
- July: Ovary, Germ cell tumors
- August: Vulva/Vagina
- September: Mesenchymal lesions, uterus
- October: Ovary, non-neoplastic
- November: Gyn Cytopathology
- December: Ovary, epithelial Tumors